IX. General Prohibitions
You agree not to do any of the following while using our Services, NCC Studio Content, or User Content:
1. Post, upload, publish, submit or transmit any text, graphics, images, software, music, audio, video, information or other material that: infringes, misappropriates or violates a third party's Intellectual Property Rights, or rights of publicity or privacy; violates, or encourages any conduct that would violate, any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil liability; is fraudulent, false, misleading or deceptive; is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, vulgar or offensive; promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment or harm against any individual or group; is violent or threatening or promotes violence or actions that are threatening to any other person; or promotes illegal or harmful activities or substances (including but not limited to activities that promote or provide instructional information regarding the manufacture or purchase of illegal weapons or illegal substances)
2. Use, display, mirror, frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose our Services, or any individual element or materials within our Services, NCC Studio's name, any NCC Studio or NCC Studio licensor's trademark, logo or other proprietary information, the content of any text or the layout and design of any page or form contained on a page, without NCC Studio's express written consent.
3. Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of our Services, NCC Studio's computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of NCC Studio's providers
4. Attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any NCC Studio system or network or breach any security or authentication measures.
5. Avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble or otherwise circumvent any technological measure implemented by NCC Studio or any of NCC Studio's providers or any other third party (including another NCC Studio user) to protect our Services or NCC Studio Content.
6. Use any third party software to log-in or use the Services.
7. Provide online services that with the identical or similar contents as the Services with tools such as private servers, emulation servers, etc
8. Alter or generate game props or other materials in the Services with plug-in software.
9. Over-burden NCC Studio servers by any hacking activities.
10. Utilize bugs or loopholes in NCC Studio Platforms and NCC Studio Games to increase your points, Virtue Currency, Virtue Goods, levels or obtain other benefits for your and other users' NCC Studio Account.
11. Attempt to access or search our Services or NCC Studio Content, or download NCC Studio Content from our Services, through the use of any engine, software, tool, agent, device or mechanism (including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools or the like) other than the software and/or search agents provided by NCC Studio or other generally available third-party web browsers.
12. Send any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, email, junk mail, spam, chain letters or other form of solicitation.
13. Use any meta tags or other hidden text or metadata utilizing a NCC Studio or NCC Studio licensor's trademark, logo URL or product name without NCC Studio 's express written consent.
14. Use our Services or NCC Studio Content for any commercial purpose or the benefit of any third party or in any manner not permitted by these Terms.
15. Forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting, or in any way our Services or NCC Studio Content to send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information.
16. Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide our Services or NCC Studio Content.
17. Interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing our Services.
18. Collect or store any personally identifiable information from our Services, or from other users of our Services, without their express permission.
19. Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity.
20. Violate any applicable law or regulation.
21. Encourage or enable any other individual to do any of the foregoing.
22. Bully, harass or intimidate any user of the Services.
23. Solicit user login credentials from another user or collect User Content or otherwise access the Services by automated means including but not limited to, bots, robots, spiders.
24. Create a NCC Studio Account for anyone other than yourself.
25. Use your user profile for personal commercial gain.
26. Use cheats, exploits, hacks, bots, mods or third party software designed to gain an advantage, perceived or actual, over other user, or modify or interfere with the Service.
27. Abuse or exploit a bug, glitch or mechanism in the Service.
28. Engage in any fraudulent behavior, including but not limited to credit card scams or credit card misappropriation.
29. Account sharing, including but not limited to the sharing of username and password for others to login for you.